what we do
Logitest Solar Inc. offers complete turnkey solutions in solar energy harvesting under the FIT and microFIT programs. We offer a wide spectrum of services to help you set up your photovoltaic project, including registration, purchase, installation and connection to the province's electricity distribution system. We are highly motivated individuals with a strong dedication to customer satisfaction.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- We register your microFIT/FIT project with the Ontario Power Authority.
- We develop an architectural draft of your microFIT/FIT project required by municipal engineers.
- We provide all parts and materials required for your photovoltaic project. Our solar farming equipment is warranted against defects for 25 years.
- We help you install your photovoltaic project.
- We ensure that all the electrical components of the system are properly connected, ensuring optimal and consistent energy generation.
- We help you connect your photovoltaic project to the province's electricity distribution system.
- We help you finalize and activate your project so you can begin receiving payments for the electricity your project generates.
- Although the microFIT/FIT program allows project owners to recover their initial costs and more, a photovoltaic microFIT/ FIT project is not inexpensive to establish. If you are unable to take advantage of the Feed-In Tariff program due to lack of funds, we may be able to help you devise an appropriate financing plan.
The process is designed to be as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Contact us now and one of our representatives will be delighted to discuss your solar needs.